Talks start at 7.30pm at Harwood Methodist Church, apart from the walks in May, June and July, for which the locations are specified in the event post (see link below). There is a £2 entry fee for non-members.
Update 2022 - Note that the venue has now moved to the new church hall, and our meeting day has changed to Thursday.
- 27 Jan - Shop Local - 50 Years Ago (David Lloyd)
- 24 Feb - Northerners: A History (Brian Groom)
- 24 Mar - Railways & Railway Men of Turton (Paul Salveson)
- 28 Apr - James Kay of Turton Tower (Richard Horrocks)
- 26 May - Guided Walk - Belmont (Tom Carr)
- 23 Jun - Guided Tour - Christ Church Walmsley (Derek Bailey)
- 28 Jul - Guided Tour - Turton Tower
- 25 Aug - Deciphering Old Handwriting (Anna Watson)
- 22 Sep - Winter Hill's History (Tom Carr)
- 27 Oct - Researching Manorial Records (David Tilsley)
- 24 Nov - AGM + The Lost Farms of Turton (Stephen Tonge)